Ryoumin 0-nin Start no Henkyou Ryoushusama - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Aggregator gang
On page 26, is that out-of-bubble line on purpose? Shouldn't it be at least stroked if so?

Damn, compared to the other people is this Kingdom Diaz comes out as being pretty smart.

A king that dumps his best soldier; a princess that gets mad at someone because they were screwed over by her family; a knight that thinks he can threaten a hero of war that survived for over a decade in the battlefield.

Still, nice end for the volume. Klaus will be a hell of a right hand man, the kingdom is on its way to self destruction and I'm happy that the MC is already engaged and is devoted to his partner so now we can have a more diverse cast rather than girl after girl being thrown in his harem.

Thanks to all the involved in the release and I hope we can see more of this in the future.

>dude so strong he can start rebellion
>throw him away
>oh shit we have another war
>beg him to come back

geez

Dex-chan lover
@Robbini It is a monarchy, after all. They don't really have to make the public believe it, they just have to spin something that whoever is in charge of the Kingdom's treasury is willing to plausibly endorse. If this hypothetical minister of the treasury is on board with the war plans, the kingdom can easily divert the funds that are supposed to be allocated to the Patriotic Hero's fiefdom, possibly to the upcoming war. It might initially be a tough sell on the public that the Great Patriotic Hero turned on them, but when he doesn't show up for the War, that sentiment can be easily turned.

I'd missed that the noblewoman was an actual Princess, though. It seems unlikely that the Kingdom would be making this offer officially without a more formal entourage. That said, not very much has been revealed about the structure of the kingdom. I'm starting to wonder if the war that's being prepared for is a Succession War.

Dex-chan lover
Now to speculate when Klaus will get his own kirin oni waifu and sheep family.

Dex-chan lover
lol i thought girl was upset about him being mistreated but she was upset he wasnt rich

Diah'ne gets false information about Dias being rich but instead of getting mad at the person who gave her that info she gets mad at Dias instead.

Makes perfect sense.

Contributor
Lmao, did they really expect he would agree to go back to the kingdom and fight in a war again after they exiled him ? Seriously ?

Anyways, thanks for the translations, it's sad you will stop here, i hope to see more chapters in the future.

@TheFunkyMonkey The one who told the infromation was probably misinformed to I think the kings retainer stole his money etc. She probably went there either tog et A soldier B Him or C his treasury

Hey, i enjoyed your quality translating. When youre ready or if you choose to translate the next tankoban. Hmu. Ill throw some money your way <3

Dex-chan lover
"he has no money and no troops, what a bastard!"
yea because it's his fucking fault he was given an empty plain with no natural resources and no money or people to cultivate it with...

ffs bitch do some research first

Fed-Kun's army
I thought she was angry about his mistreatment... slightly disappointed in a pretty stereotypical noble princess hating the MC for no good reason, but I guess it wouldn’t have been surprising either way.

It took me 3 readings to get that it was Klaus being extremely pissed off when Dias told them that he didn't get a dime, and not the long haired princess guard.

Klaus is a true bro.

Fed-Kun's army
@AkiTooru

Crap. That's a mistake. I go through the translation several times for readability and flow, and if I don't like it, I retype it after moving the original text to the side. I forgot to delete it. I'll fix it when I get back home later. Thanks for noticing.

I liked this a lot. Don't usually care for the more slow life type stories, but this one seems to have a good balance of action and drama with seemingly a bit of war politics coming in now. Hope to see more of it.

Users who are viewing this thread