Ryoumin 0-nin Start no Henkyou Ryoushusama - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
just letting bandits go with a stern talking too, i totally don't see that going poorly, now they will all be upstanding members of society and never commit another crime in their lives

Dex-chan lover
I forget, but did the manga introduce the guy who planned the bandit attack to kill Dias? He seems to know him.

Contributor
@zz2000 Probably just a random noble that served in the war with the MC and took all his accomplishments as a commoner way too personally.

Dex-chan lover
Were these bandits or just mercenaries? Also, the bandit on page 21 looks like he’s from a Little Orphan Annie comic from the forties.
For coming from a supposed lower-class family, her bride price seemed pretty high...

cant load this chapter for some reason

am i the only one?

editnvm my internet suddenly went shit in the middle of loading the chapter

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer

Would normally agree but they were either killed or captured by two people while completely outnumbering them like 10 to 1 in the dark in an ambush by a guy that is known to overpower enemies on frontlines in broad daylight. I think they have their warning. Plus, light probably changed to neutral.

Dex-chan lover
The artwork during the battle was some of the best I've seen.

I'd love to see this skill get used behind a movie camera.

Dex-chan lover
Kissing on the cheek with that horn must be dangerous, she could poke his eye, especially in the dark.

Dex-chan lover
The battle was amazing.

The resolution? Not so much. It was foolish to release the bandits. Part of me think he didn't even bother to question them about who hired them. This naive way of thinking shows that Dias is not cut out to be a leader. A proper leader wouldn't be as soft or as nochalant when it comes to the safety of his lands and his people, especially his family. He should have killed them. Put their heads on a stake at the borders to show what happens to anyone stupid enough to invade his lands.

Shoulda taken the mercs in, usually they were just in for a living. That way he wins an army since they actually had decent tactics and manouvers. If he doesn't want one just make them farmers. They would bring their relatives and mix with the locals and you would have a decent village in a year

@Doomer Normally I would aggre, but is actually a good ideia on this situation. The underground (bandits and etc) seeing not know about the strenght of Dias considering their thinked he was only worth silver coins when after witnessing him, he was show worth of gold coins. Being alive they will at least go back to the role they came from and spread the word 'Don't go against Dias for this price, this guy will rip your guts' and likely they will deeply exaggerate his abilities to not look they failed for being 'weak' and mine their chance for futures jobs.

Double-page supporter
I feel that letting the so called "bandits" without interrogating them on how they knew the approximate location of their camp to launch a surprise attack was more foolish than even letting them go. Whats to stop them from selling that information to a larger force that could kill them all? To not find out the attackers origin and just assume what? That they were just bandits wandering an empty plain in the the middle of the night searching for random victims? If they had asked any questions they would be forewarned that the one that got away had placed a 100 gold ransom on his head.

Dex-chan lover
For a moment there he reminded me of Thorkell from Vinland Saga. Sure, when it comes to personality they're complete opposites, but put the two into battle...

Users who are viewing this thread