Ryoumin 0-nin Start no Henkyou Ryoushusama - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

I still bet that that elephant lord is a crook... somehow.

And Dias and Aruna hopefully will have their own kids soon! They are a perfect couple. :)

"Ay" means moon in Turkish. Both "Senay" (senai) and "Ayhan" (aihan) are pretty common turkish names. "Senay" means "beautiful like the moon" and "Ayhan" means "ruler(king) of the moon". Just a small thing I wanted to share :) Oh and "ilk" (iluk) means first in turkish.

i dont think the novel is being translated, or at least i cant find it, so i just had to peek at the raws
chapter 10 oh my

Dex-chan lover
@Aichan probably why she's so emphatic. What even is marriageable age for humans in this setting, and would it matter since half his reticence comes from the gap rather than her exact age?

Dex-chan lover
"I want 10 children"

Well, at least she knows what she wants.

You better get that Stamina up there, MC LOL

Aggregator gang
@Aichan they better not, one gurl being underage is already enough as it is, if we were to add those lil girls I would have some serious problems with the author.

Fortunately theres no harem tag tho

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the topic of relativeness of moral or subjectivity of good and evil will be brought up. I mean, "code blue" means no hostile intentions towards steppe and it's people, but what about others?

Users who are viewing this thread