Ryoumin 0-nin Start no Henkyou Ryoushusama - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Could someone please explain page 31 to me? If "Aruna's family had horses but no wealth," then I don't understand why "they did their absolute best to borrow horses from other houses."

Despite making up 30% of the total gii population, black gii are responsible for 80% of gii related injuries.

i know 'giri giri' could mean 'almost'
but i think 'girigiri' used here is onamatopea, more like a sound of a grasp that is getting tighter, so it's more like a squeeze.

God, if i had that bag full of mice i would love to just hit it against a wall multiple times, would probably pass off has something oddly satisfying.

Dex-chan lover
@Fulgurion
Could someone please explain page 31 to me? If "Aruna's family had horses but no wealth," then I don't understand why "they did their absolute best to borrow horses from other houses."
I think it meant that while her family had horses, they don't actually own them.

Every time a new chapter goes out, I read from chapter 1 not to remember where I was but just because this story is so refreshing.
This mixture of city-builder + light-romance and an honest worker, is the best to heal from society.

Aggregator gang
Now that's quite rare, materialistic girl character that wasn't played for a joke or with some token tragic back story. Plus the author manages to make her endearing as well by showing her willingness to work hard and support her husband. Remind me of Shigure from Kemono Michi; also a greedy materialistic girl, but show that she does so only to support her team and her savior's dream.

@MrMcNasty
Sorry about that, I was mainly trying to mock the people who use those statistics as an excuse for racism. Though I guess I should have considered the setting a bit more.

Double-page supporter
@DrPounder
No need to apologize. Language is a fickle thing, especially in written form. All that matters is you have now clarified your intent, which meant no harm.

Users who are viewing this thread