Ryoumin 0-nin Start no Henkyou Ryoushusama - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Rick Anaconda

Anaconda eat you up
Anaconda swallow down
Anaconda dies to Dias, (now he can't hurt you)

Fed-Kun's army
I absolutely fuking adore this manga. Haha. Also aruna is good meng, so funny.

Everything in this chapter is perfect, Dias, the doggos, Aruna, the romance.
PERFECT !

At first I thought that shoujo filter was only her falling for him but based on the last few lines it looks like it might've been mutual.

Dex-chan lover
Klaus is a filthy furry, not even animal ears and tail furry, that's full furry.

Dex-chan lover
Besides the fact that Klaus is a furry. This chapter once again proved that hes a good dude.
Animal folks are often looked down, the dog girl was quite shocked to see Dias showin so much respect for them. Then here comes Klaus, oblivious to everything, a human, yet he still fell in love with a dog folk.. considering the upbringing of all humans it proves vastly (once again) that he is someone worthy of following dias

Dex-chan lover
There isn't a one eyed snake Dias can't wrestle down, if it's to save his wife and puppers.

Dex-chan lover
I see Klaus is a man of culture as well!

Whether they have animal ears or fur, a female is a female after all. Gotta tap those hindquarters! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
@HighStream Large breed dog people are the beastmen you usually think about when you hear dogpeople, small breed are the type that still look anatomically like dogs.

Fed-Kun's army
The dog folk look like regular dogs. . . is that normal or it just an excuse to draw lots of good bois and girls?

@MistLynx they've explained in previous chapters that theres two types of dog folk, the ones who look like humans and the ones who look like normal dogs.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit diaz don't need no weapons

He has GUNS

Also that mastiff with the dreads look kinda cool

Users who are viewing this thread