Ryoumin 0-nin Start no Henkyou Ryoushusama - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
I was confused as to why his armor "hissed" at the last panel but a reread of the final few pages and it's just Aimer. She jumped into his armor for safety but she still hissed to show her battle spirit. Very cute when you think about it actually

@shanoc5902 Expanding on that further- Eldan has no proof the orders are fake but is confident the seal is real too. His doubts are purely on intuition and his personal knowledge of Dias and whatever sort of relationship he has with the King. And we see neither of his options are ideal- comply with what he's certain is a false order against one of his allies, or intercept her now and hope he can get away with undermining the authority of the royal seal based on his gut; he was in favor of the latter but his aides argued that was basically suicide even if he's right. As you say, the authority the seal carries can't be allowed to erode like that even if he's right about the orders themselves being falsified- he's lucky Dias made the choice for him and told him to comply just enough to not get himself into trouble and they'll work out 'defeating' his forces.

I feel like it's pretty clear he has no time to verify the authenticity, she's already at his door shoving the order in his face and is already kitted out for a battle. But the point really falls back to he can't prove anything at that moment and would have to begin an investigation into digging for proof the orders are fake and how she got it legitimately sealed.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm just imagining Dias' armor is green and BFG Division is warming up in the background. Hopefully we see some angry Dias being a wrecking machine

Dex-chan lover
That "Murder the Princess, the army she's brought with her, and dispose of the bodies and the forged decree" is openly on the table indicates that she has so little actual support that she has no chance of winning this succession war.

And you know what they say about games of thrones. "A strange game. The only way to win is not to play."

Or is it "May the odds ever be in your favor?"

Whatever. It's something relevant, I'm pretty sure.

@tigerstar186
It looks to me o be in two parts - potentially it protects their snout than muzzle them. Hopefully we shall see next chapter.

Side note: are you a warrior cats fan by any chance?

Double-page supporter
Sheeps are blocking Dias from interrupting them XD

Users who are viewing this thread