Ryoumin 0-nin Start no Henkyou Ryoushusama - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

Contributor
If Dias is injured/poisoned before the fight even start, it will be much harder.

Contributor
@Voij Except it was stated in the previous chapter that the King trusts Dias more than his own family, and would definitely side against the Princess who faked a murder order against Dias under his name.

Dex-chan lover
This entire chapter can be summed up as “so you have chosen death”. Also, I am pretty disappointed that the whole 1st prince plot to intercept her and steal the seal last chapter is nowhere to be seen. The author could have least made an attempt and then had them defeated by that magic wand she stole from the treasury. They also could have turned up during the negotiations with Eldan and given them an out. Forcing Diane into even more of a corner and to show her true colors as she faced Dias alone snd with no support but what she stole. Hopefully they interfere during the battle next chapter. I don’t want that plot point to feel like it went nowhere.

How are you supposed to take this chapter seriously when Klaus' eyes is glassy the whole time

Dex-chan lover
@iceaco yeah, some of that shoujo power was still bleeding over even as the bell was ringing. Like the artist misplaced the original model sheet or something.

Dex-chan lover
That Your name post made me giggle, but I lost it with thar derpy dog in Background.

And Klaus, how many death flag you raised here?

Dex-chan lover
It took the start of a battle to shake Klaus out of his shoujo state.

Users who are viewing this thread