Ryoumin 0-nin Start no Henkyou Ryoushusama - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Group Leader
This chapter feels like either the series about to get axed... or its kicking up a new gear.

Dex-chan lover
That's a nice lighter. On a different note, the pacing just went light speed on this.

Aggregator gang
Klaus and Kanis is still the love story we don't deserve, they are too pure for this world

"time to get my freak on"
*sees bald spot*
"alright, lets sleep, oh boy I am tired."

A orphaned boy who can use magical (royal) items without being magically trained? Any check where the king was some 35 odd years ago?

Also I don't those knights would have given you much trouble Dias-dono even if they got a good night of rest.

Fed-Kun's army
@aberdus, the thing is, the manga showed "that rat" pulling on his hair, but never showed any hair coming off his head. I looked to see if there was any indication of Elmer being shocked at pulling his hair out, with some hair in her(?) hands... but it seemed more like she was shocked to find a bald spot instead.

I think it's actually related to an earlier chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
Can I just say that I always check these chapters for the story; but I stay because Dias has the best changes in face every single chapter? Someone should make a collage of this stupidity.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, is it me or did the translation quality dropped quite an amount this chapter?

It feels like someone just MTL and edited a little to make it flow well but the awkwardness of no-context translation still remain.

It is still quite legible though, so it's not that big an issue.

Dex-chan lover
Mofos be really using an ancient magical artifact as a lighter.

Poor Dias for the stuff that's about to happen due to scumbag nobles who will come after him and elf girls

Dex-chan lover
Poor dias, he’s going bald due to circumstances he cannot control... damn desert rat!

Users who are viewing this thread