Ryoumin 0-nin Start no Henkyou Ryoushusama - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Holy damn ,thing happening fast In this 1 chapter, I thought this manga gonna get axed but I guess is not

@kalton @fdmz This is what I got from wikipedia: "A duchy is the territory or geopolitical entity ruled by a duke, whereas his title or area is often called a dukedom."

Dex-chan lover
mgaqm505k9lz.png

Double-page supporter
@fdmz Its complicated. There is no difference in terminology between a duke/duchy who is independent, and a duke who is in vassalage to a king or emperor. More often, an independent duchy was known as a Grand Duchy, but it wasn't always the case such as the independent dukes of Northern Italy or Germany. Doesn't help that different regions had Dukes on different levels of rank.

Fed-Kun's army
Is Dias a mage? That would explain how he can use magic weapons when others can't.

Dex-chan lover
So the King is promising rewards that the Kingdom can't quite afford.
[ul]The Second Prince is in a terrible position. To obtain succession, he's going to need at least the First Prince dead, and probably Kasdex and the King dead.

The First Prince benefits by having the King incapacitated, as it prevents the King from making more unsupportable promises. Once on the Throne in (or with the power of the Throne), he may be able to shorten the period of tax exemption.

Kasdex needs the King alive and on the throne to maintain the tax exemption while he consolidates his position. If the King dies suspiciously, and the First Prince is Dead, and Kasdex is prepared, he may pull off a successful secession from the kingdom.[/ul]

Dex-chan lover
In the end, Diaz still get the short end of the shaft. Even the elephant guy, who basically did nothing except for mobilising his troops and literally does nothing in the battle get that three years tax exemption and Kings trust

Double-page supporter
When they're grandpa and grandma, they'll have casual family arguments about whether he was getting bald due to stress or it's just from a cut or bite~ 😂

Dex-chan lover
@musicfreak12 Are we reading the same manga here fam? Dias also got the same tax exemption as Eldan plus, Dias is a horrible politician but with Eldan speaking on his behalf and gaining trust with the king furthermore validates Dias prowess. Mind you, Dias was already quuuuite famous to begin with, and trusted by the king so to have more allies in powerful positions speaking of you in a good light is the best outcome possible in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread