Ryoumin 0-nin Start no Henkyou Ryoushusama

Aggregator gang
Wow, this is actually pretty good so far. Hopefully someone capable is capable to pick it up again. Thanks for the first vol., at least.

Group Leader
Good story so far. I see that there are two more volumes out there on Amazon JP.

Oops. Not quite. Volume three comes out in two weeks.

That was really good! I like the world-building, starting from the customs to the culture. I liked the world-building by our best slime Rimuru but this dude is also pretty likable. thanks for the translation and I can't wait for vol 2 and 3 guys!

lol imagine being such a brainlet as to think a low marriage age in a fantasy story is wrong

the author is low key building him to start a revolution on the current king
________
i am not commenting on their age gape but i have question why is the legal age in japan seem to drop in each comment section last time it was 16 and now it's 13 ??????

Imagine having a modern moral compass and sense of ethics. "So what they did it in the middle ages it's fine in the fantasy story", just because it happened or is realistic doesn't mean it shouldn't make you uncomfortable. And in this case what does it add to the story? They aren't trying to portray a historically accurate setting the female MC has a glowing horn. They could have easily made her 25 or 30, or aged him down to 25 and made her 19 or 20 and it wouldn't have changed the story. The only thing it adds to the story is the ability for pervs to get off to it.

They've been in war with another country for 20 years. Shortly after a ceasefire was made, he thought it was a good to exile the hero in fear of a rebellion. Good one.

Still like the story though. As much as I like nonsensical MCs with cheats and girls fawning over him for no reason, just plainly being a useful MC is pretty good too.

Dex-chan lover
https://www.comic-earthstar.jp/detail/zeronin/
Here's raw up to chapter 8 by the way

Users who are viewing this thread