Ryoumin 0-nin Start no Henkyou Ryoushusama

@xeno77 You aren't wiling to listen to what people say are you. People did get that old back then it just wasn't common. Remember the reason for the low life expectancy was infant and childhood mortality.

@olstar18 i Googled it and it said the oldestperson was 98 and second was 89 so u also need to think about how many people existed in the middle ages a lot more then in one village
and the reason y people didn't get that old is illnesses and the lack of medicine we have today back in 1200 u were pretty much fucked if u got ill
another thing they didnt know that much about the human body
thats y most people died in their 50s (talking about aristocrats even kings died aroundthat age the reasony 50 some died at 60 some at 40 and some at 50 soe 50 is a good number)
another thing u told me that the reason for the low life expectancy is high child mortality but people dont die faster cause many people die at an low age
and if u make stuff like the life expectancy for the country u dont include extreme cases like someone that got to be 98 or someone that died at 0

@Pokari the moment i wrote that (i write comments the moment i read something that i think doesn't fit or something)i thought she is human and the reason i thought that is cause they were forced to leave by humans so i thought they are human too
and another thing I dont know how old that race gets + they have some medicine

@xeno77 MAGICAL MEDICINE !!!!

One it did happen but was rare and two MAGICAL MEDICINE. When you introduce magic it is no longer the1200s even if tech is similar. And you are the one trying to bring up life expectancy to claim it isn't possible to live that long. Also extreme cases are put into life expectancy they just don't affect it unless there are a lot of them like you get with high infant mortality rate.

@oldstar18 u told me o dont listen too other people but i told u i thought the 90 year old person is a human from some rdm territory near the plains cause they got kicked out by humans
and yeah under that cape i didnt see a horn
and yeah i know that if its the magical medicine race she can get a lot older but cause I started this argument thinking she is human I continued it like that

@xeno77 The fact that you can't even spell my name correctly shows the real problem with your argument. Maturity or rather the lack of it.

@olstar18 dude whats up with u y can people trigger u so easily u act like iam attacking
u are more salty then ow players (for people who dont know if u want salt go play ow) btw thats not an insult but a fact
btw i would like to know what spelling ur name correctly has something to do with my argument can u enlighten me

@olstar18 no u didnt
i already know what u are going to answer but iam gonna write it anyways
i think its funny how u keap calling me kid without knowing my age

Users who are viewing this thread