Ryoushin no Shakkin wo Katagawari shite morau Jouken wa Nihon Ichi Kawaii Joshikousei to Issho ni Kurasu koto deshita. - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Back in Chapter 2 it's mentioned that as well as being adopted into the family once he turns 18, his biological parents will no longer be able to come in contact with him and he'll be married to Kaede.
Ah I see, thanks!
Anybody caught in this rabbit hole:

1. Tokimori-san ga Muboubi desu!!
2. Boku to Kimi (Gyaru) ga Fuufu ni Naru Made
3. I'm Gonna Live with You Not Because My Parents Left Me Their Debt But Because I Like You

What do you even call this genre? Sugar Mommy?

Let me know if there's any ongoing manga I missed.
Yah me! There's another too, though. One where a gal bought the guy veeery similar to this one.

Then there's the gloomy girl's butler, though that's less "i have purchased you, congrats high school boy" than these other ones.

Dex-chan lover
Anybody caught in this rabbit hole:

1. Tokimori-san ga Muboubi desu!!
2. Boku to Kimi (Gyaru) ga Fuufu ni Naru Made
3. I'm Gonna Live with You Not Because My Parents Left Me Their Debt But Because I Like You

What do you even call this genre? Sugar Mommy?

Let me know if there's any ongoing manga I missed.
lol in my country vietnam we call them "phú bà" and "chạn vương" which describe a poor guy got a very rich rich girl as partner. china should also have some words for it since they also have meme for them like us:
vn-11134103-22060-h69sp8dlrodv6e
vn-11134103-7qukw-letlw1yxzot344
meme-jpg.300359

other manga like this in my playlist:

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter, hope it's updated fast so that my life will fullfilled with sugar. 😄

Dex-chan lover
They actually did, we will know more of them later and the four of them even have dinner and after that...
My man Yuya stops holding back.
I think our lord and savior jeesus wouldnt allow this.

Group Leader
lol in my country vietnam we call them "phú bà" and "chạn vương" which describe a poor guy got a very rich rich girl as partner. china should also have some words for it since they also have meme for them like us:
vn-11134103-22060-h69sp8dlrodv6e
vn-11134103-7qukw-letlw1yxzot344
meme-jpg.300359

other manga like this in my playlist:

Thank you!

Dex-chan lover
I remember Higehiro got a lot of hate
Which is strange tbh. I liked that title. Both are sweet and respectful. I stopped reading it somewhere in the middle when anime came out, it was quite sweet. I guess I should continue the manga, it got different plot if I remember correctly. There was his previous love interest which didn't appear in anime at that point. Thank you for reminding about it

Users who are viewing this thread