Ryoushin no Shakkin wo Katagawari shite morau Jouken wa Nihon Ichi Kawaii Joshikousei to Issho ni Kurasu koto deshita. - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Group Leader
I guess I should continue the manga, it got different plot if I remember correctly. There was his previous love interest which didn't appear in anime at that point. Thank you for reminding about it
Oh I thought it fully adapted the story.

Dex-chan lover
Dang Yuya, you've got quite the girl with you. Hitotsuba's a pro at buying things it seems, so no need to worry about her buying anything bad!

Hitotsuba already knows so much about you, and is willing to give herself to you. I guess she's scared that all that she's doing isn't helping her case. But it is! She's so forward, Yuya doesn't know what to do!

I'm sure your boobs are big enough Hitotsuba. Just be more casual, and he'll give in soon enough!

So, whose supposed to be the erotical beast here(Usually the MAN)
While here, Yuya, the boy, acts all timid
and Hitotsuka, the woman acts like a beast waiting for the time to devour Yuya
NOTE: The Word Boy and Woman are intentionally used instead of Man and girl

Dex-chan lover
I love this manga so much. I really worry it will turn into one of those that just disappears, because that always happens to the manga I like the most lol

Dex-chan lover
Bro I hate this. He's "holding back" for absolutely no fucking reason. They're going to get married, she wants him, and he also likes and wants her back.
What is he afraid of? Himself? Does he think he's gonna rape her because she's being "too" flirty? She's been consenting and initiating the entire fucking time.
She's as serious as she could possibly be (she wants to marry him for fucks sake), and it's not like he's asexual or anything

Dex-chan lover
Bro I hate this. He's "holding back" for absolutely no fucking reason. They're going to get married, she wants him, and he also likes and wants her back.
What is he afraid of? Himself? Does he think he's gonna rape her because she's being "too" flirty? She's been consenting and initiating the entire fucking time.
She's as serious as she could possibly be (she wants to marry him for fucks sake), and it's not like he's asexual or anything
He's not in love with her and he's worried she will dislike him eventually (which is very reasonable since she fell in love without ever talking to him). Can't say I blame him.

Dex-chan lover
He's not in love with her and he's worried she will dislike him eventually (which is very reasonable since she fell in love without ever talking to him). Can't say I blame him.
He's not in "love" but he definitely likes her physically and emotionally. And if he's not in "love" with her, then she isn't in love with him either since she doesn't know him. She just has a crush and happens to be insane enough to want to marry a random guy because of that.

Honestly she's just a horny teen with romance on the brain, and traditional values. And it seems he's the exact same, difference is that he's a coward

Dex-chan lover
Incredible, there is quite literally no difference before and after "fixing" his hair.

Dex-chan lover
Why do the two pictures of her in the store on page 7 make me think of the two soyguys pointing at things meme? I need to reduce my internets consumption.... after I finish reading this manga. :wowee:

Users who are viewing this thread