Ryoushin no Shakkin wo Katagawari shite morau Jouken wa Nihon Ichi Kawaii Joshikousei to Issho ni Kurasu koto deshita. - Vol. 4 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
Imagine being Nikaido on that bus ride, having to head the man you confessed to (in a roundabout way) brag for the whole trip about another person.

She a stronger person then me😭 I'd be on the su watch list

Dex-chan lover
There is a thing I never get in this manga.
He talks in square speech bubbles to her for no reason (that we expect he is narrating or thinking something) or he is thinking and she is an esper?

Dex-chan lover
For the first-timers, an explanation as to why everyone can read the MC's caption boxes:
it would be better if they answered something closed but nothing like they was literary reading it.
I mean the FMC kind of said she knows exactly what he is thinking, but now the others know too?

Dex-chan lover
god almost everyone is in a relationship :meguuusad: normie die reeeeeeeee

i know that responding to his thought bubbles is a deliberate choice and not a formatting issue by the mangaka, but i still hate it. an easy to read, silent character is fine, but the way its executed here is just really bad, and rather than being a charming quirk (like i imagine the mangaka intended it to be), its an overall detriment.

Users who are viewing this thread