Ryoushin no Shakkin wo Katagawari shite morau Jouken wa Nihon Ichi Kawaii Joshikousei to Issho ni Kurasu koto deshita. - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Sorry next seat over chick, you lost before you even showed up in a single panel. Being #2 is even in your name (Nikaido), no way you can actually beat #1 (Hitotsuba). Thanks for the update.
What a coincidence

Dex-chan lover
"I don't like it when girls are giddy and proud that they have a boyfriend."

Bro, come on.

Dex-chan lover
Dickless MC deserves to get NTR'd. Really getting tired of all those MCs acting like they'd crumble into dust when they actually would start dating a girl.
Shinzo Abe spinning in his grave. Stop it with the weirdly repressed main character dudes constantly cockblocking themselves and getting flustered over everything.

Dex-chan lover
"She basically bought him, so he should do whatever she says and put up with anything she does," half the comments for this chapter. I didn't realize people were so pro slavery.

Dex-chan lover
As always, my choice is loosing heroin... A G A I N
God I hate this so much, why this always has to be this way. No way it would go as I want so I'll just watch this crying for my beloved 'NI'kaido T-T
I need something like "Since I’ve Entered the World of Romantic Comedy Manga, I’ll Do My Best to Make the Losing Heroine Happy" manga in addition to this one :"C
I wouldn't exactly call her losing, when she already has a boyfriend she's clearly very much in love with. :meguusmug:
Oh, you meant nikaido? Why would you choose her, when there is a cute genki-archetype girl right there? :huh:

Dex-chan lover
Uh actually Nikaido not this bichy if I remember in LN (or maybe cus the tl)

More like flirting but not really like this... if I remember haha

Dex-chan lover
agh. I have low criteria for romcom but this one is partially annoying me. But well, if it's really annoy me I can always drop it. I will give some more shots

Dex-chan lover
Uh actually Nikaido not this bichy if I remember in LN (or maybe cus the tl)

More like flirting but not really like this... if I remember haha
wdym the translation is good

I think it’s cause they changed the story writting for manga a bit and from every panel in this Ch, you can see Nikaido is already annoyed the fact that they lived together and yeah I don’t even remember Nikaido acted like this in LN so waterpark?

Dex-chan lover
So many panels wasted on jealousy and it's not even entertaining 💀 it's not like they can change their fate by doing better when the heroine is tunnel visioned into seeing the mc only

Doesnt help that the sissy mc is trying to deny any relationship and it only makes him look like an asshole. But then again, he was basically shoved into this relationship.

Also, 3rd girl sucks. She keeps trying to keep up the friend facade but is obviously in love and got very jealous is dumb characterization. Atleast give us a character before allowing us to see her jealous side

Dex-chan lover
wdym the translation is good

I think it’s cause they changed the story writting for manga a bit and from every panel in this Ch, you can see Nikaido is already annoyed the fact that they lived together and yeah I don’t even remember Nikaido acted like this in LN so waterpark?
Ok thx for confirming, so the manga actually going to represent Nikaido more annoying ig... and I mean about tl not the manga tl but tl that I read for LN (I read Bahasa tl and what I remember different, but still Nikaido annoyance toward the relationship is still there, but Nikaido not this bichy)

Group Leader
Sorry next seat over chick, you lost before you even showed up in a single panel. Being #2 is even in your name (Nikaido), no way you can actually beat #1 (Hitotsuba). Thanks for the update.
Damn why you gotta do her like that 😭

Group Leader
This chapter had a boat load of.......Jiiiii-sans....in it.

image.png

image.png

image.png

And no, I will not see myself out.
Is Jiiiiiiiiiii the sfx for staring/glaring?

Users who are viewing this thread