Ryoushin no Shakkin wo Katagawari shite morau Jouken wa Nihon Ichi Kawaii Joshikousei to Issho ni Kurasu koto deshita. - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Bro this guy sucks. She takes away all your debt and gives you a place to stay, and you can't even go out with her?

Disregarding the fact that the feelings are mutual, the very least he should do is eat her fucking ass for doing him such a massive favor. But then he has the gall to call her shameless for wanting to have a relationship with him?

The most miniscule amount of power he was given because she confessed first has gone to his head and now he's delaying his response because he's a fucking spineless asshole who cares more about appearances than the woman he loves.

Dex-chan lover
So, um, hmm, uh, hmm, humm

Hitotsuba Kaede: I AM THE STORM THAT APPROACHED YUYA-KUN

Nikaido Ai: Hah? :shamihuh:

maybe :aquadrink:

Supporter
This chapter had a boat load of.......Jiiiii-sans....in it.

image.png

image.png

image.png

And no, I will not see myself out.

Dex-chan lover
As always, my choice is loosing heroin... A G A I N
God I hate this so much, why this always has to be this way. No way it would go as I want so I'll just watch this crying for my beloved 'NI'kaido T-T
I need something like "Since I’ve Entered the World of Romantic Comedy Manga, I’ll Do My Best to Make the Losing Heroine Happy" manga in addition to this one :"C

Dex-chan lover
Bro this guy sucks. She takes away all your debt and gives you a place to stay, and you can't even go out with her?

Disregarding the fact that the feelings are mutual, the very least he should do is eat her fucking ass for doing him such a massive favor. But then he has the gall to call her shameless for wanting to have a relationship with him?

The most miniscule amount of power he was given because she confessed first has gone to his head and now he's delaying his response because he's a fucking spineless asshole who cares more about appearances than the woman he loves.
Dude, it was not his fault that his parents ran away and he had to use his life as a collateral for the debt. The only condition they gave him was to live under the same roof with FMC, even if they are living together, the FMC's family have given him the right to do what he wants to do. He selling his life does not equate to him selling his cock. He ain't a sex slave. Let the man do what he wants.

Also, it's just your average male fantasy wish fulfillment story, this ain't the kind of story where you use logic. So, let them cook.

Dex-chan lover
a girl who's jealous and angry to the MC for having their secret crush snatched despite not acting first/who maintain "just friend" status is an annoying trope imo. she's got no right being pissed if all she do is being a "cool" close friend to MC all the time instead of going the girlfriend route.
first come first serve girl

Users who are viewing this thread