Ryoushin no Shakkin wo Katagawari shite morau Jouken wa Nihon Ichi Kawaii Joshikousei to Issho ni Kurasu koto deshita. - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Group Leader
wdym the translation is good

I think it’s cause they changed the story writting for manga a bit and from every panel in this Ch, you can see Nikaido is already annoyed the fact that they lived together and yeah I don’t even remember Nikaido acted like this in LN so waterpark?
waterpark?

Fed-Kun's army
who's the seatmate I don't think I've read that on the WN(haven't read it fully) or did I miss something. also people who hating on mc never had real relationship. why would he accept her just because she paid his parents debt??

Power Uploader
Bro this guy sucks. She takes away all your debt and gives you a place to stay, and you can't even go out with her?

Disregarding the fact that the feelings are mutual, the very least he should do is eat her fucking ass for doing him such a massive favor. But then he has the gall to call her shameless for wanting to have a relationship with him?

The most miniscule amount of power he was given because she confessed first has gone to his head and now he's delaying his response because he's a fucking spineless asshole who cares more about appearances than the woman he loves.
"eat her fucking ass" lmfao exactly.

who's the seatmate I don't think I've read that on the WN(haven't read it fully) or did I miss something. also people who hating on mc never had real relationship. why would he accept her just because she paid his parents debt??
The gall to say dumb garbage like "People who hate on this obvious self-insert self-deprecating loser who gets all the bitches are vigrins!!!" when it's quite literally the opposite. Pretending so hard to be someone you're not. You wanna talk about realism? That makes this manga ten times more stupid and the MC ten times more sub-human. If you disregard realism it's still bad because MC is just a low IQ ape created by the author to churn out a million more chapters. If you can successfully project onto the MC, then good for you. But don't expect others to follow suite.

Dex-chan lover
I don't like entitled assholes. While our FMC is a bit entitled, MC did agree with the conditions, which justifies some entitlement from her part. Some random girl who hasn't even dared to confess, on the other hand, who's also treating MC as lower than her, can go lick a toilet. She deserves a taste of her own attitude.

Also, anyone trying to claim that people who have one opinion or the other about the MC are virgins or losers or whatever are just projecting. Mature people understand that taste in fiction doesn't have to correlate to how successful you are, and don't shit on other people. Say what you want about the characters; they're not real. But don't be so weak you feel you have to attack other people to justify your opinion.

Aggregator gang
I don't like entitled assholes. While our FMC is a bit entitled, MC did agree with the conditions, which justifies some entitlement from her part. Some random girl who hasn't even dared to confess, on the other hand, who's also treating MC as lower than her, can go lick a toilet. She deserves a taste of her own attitude.

Also, anyone trying to claim that people who have one opinion or the other about the MC are virgins or losers or whatever are just projecting. Mature people understand that taste in fiction doesn't have to correlate to how successful you are, and don't shit on other people. Say what you want about the characters; they're not real. But don't be so weak you feel you have to attack other people to justify your opinion.
99% of this I agree with, the 1% is that the MC didn't exactly "agree with the conditions" as it was more-so he was forced to agree. FMC even says "You do not have the right to refuse" when she's laying everything out. Further in that chapter he verbally says that he agrees, but with the wording and panels, one can interpret that it's just appeasement, not that he actually wants to agree.

Dex-chan lover
99% of this I agree with, the 1% is that the MC didn't exactly "agree with the conditions" as it was more-so he was forced to agree. FMC even says "You do not have the right to refuse" when she's laying everything out. Further in that chapter he verbally says that he agrees, but with the wording and panels, one can interpret that it's just appeasement, not that he actually wants to agree.
I think he had a sufficiently strong will that he did agree, even outside her saying he didn't have a right to refuse. The main issue I got from him wasn't that he didn't want it, but that it was going too fast, and he wasn't quite ready for it.

Dex-chan lover
Aaaaand the manga is back to being annoying, like the first few chapters.
... Surely i wont miss much by skimming through this and the next few chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread