Ryuu Kusari no Ori - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Group Leader
@Liu yeah I agree with you there prob won't happen later chapters this was more or less like the setting chapter. So we tried to make it more flarish if you get what I mean

All Aboard the feel train!

Thanks for the tl!

@Beezy https://ncode.syosetu.com/n7408y/

Promising! First chapter builds up his foundation. Only hope that it doesn’t turn harem or gets edgy for no reason. Protagonist is genuine in his intentions and goals to improve, hopefully he escapes his current position and finds people who accept him.

Double-page supporter
RUMOR!?

SHE TRUSTS RUMOR RATHER THAN THE GUY WHO SUPPORTED HER SINCE THEY WERE KID?

Then there is no evidence whatsoever

K-

So Jap Boy got cuckold, than he got some random cheat, got a harem and got revenge?

Sov

Skimmed the web novel. Ken uses his ability to frame the MC that he was cheating on Lisa.

Dex-chan lover
@Sov : There's a nice little "summary of things until this point" after arc 7 so I took a glimpse on that.

short version
The 'heroines' summary include her.

But it also mentions that she chose to part ways from Nozomu
(considering the summaries right above it, probably the 'I must atone by giving up my love to the other 2 waifus who was there for him instead of me who believed in a lie' option)

Since the novel kept going after that point there's the option of her coming back later though, like a certain red head waifu to a certain Rudeus.

@mrmm Man, the exactly same story happened to me with one of my ex in high school. Someone listened to some jokes I did with a pal and somehow it turned out I was a Ugly Bastard© wanting to get laid to win a bet.
The day I knew my ex was believing this bullshit I met up with her and broke up immediately, mimicing one of my personal idol by only telling her "Sup', you're dumb and I can't trust you. So I'm breaking up. Have a good day miss.", I just waited for her to answer me "Ok." and I walked off.

And for a good month I was the Ultimate Ugly Bastard©, but thanks god I was prepared and always refused to have sex because I had the feeling something like this would happen. So I was only an hating man, false-hearted, manipulative and misogynist. But these kind of things don't last when you're straight laced and true to yourself, I was by no mean rude before and I wasn't after, so people just forgot about it.

But yeah, some women are really sly and don't think twice before breaking you down physically and mentally by pure egoism, and with them you need to always have a good hand and be the first one to move. I had worse things in my life so I can live with people hating me or being disgusted by me, but I know some guys who were close to suicide after shits like this, so be careful guys (and girls, what I said applies to everyone), and take care of yourselves, be strong.

Users who are viewing this thread