Ryuu Kusari no Ori - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
@Fenzle Man that's sad, I don't know that happens too in real world, I guess that's why I have lived 24 years and still decided to stay single 😅

What a bitch. He dedicated his life to her, left his family and his hometown to support her in her dream, and she throw him away only because of a single rumor without giving him a chance to explain and if that wasn't enough she go with his best friend ? There is no redemption for her.

Nice! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
oof.. I wonder how things will go. I'm hooked for the the drama train. Thanks for the translation.

So she never heard what he had to say? Her boyfriend of all people didn't have a chance to explain himself but she happily swallowed up a stranger's story?
If she really fell for this and there is no other reason for the break up, then screw her, this guy deserves better.

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully he mans up
Dipshit friend gets arrested for shapeshifting and his ex feels bad about the misunderstanding. Which had lasted 2 years.
Maybe he’ll dunk on them once he invariably bolsters his skill.

So his ex is a bitch like a certain redhead girl from Rudeus, hope they don't go back together.
( I don't care if the redhead has good intention or not, but after everything they have went through, fucking ditch him without saying a word (the letter didn't count since it was easily to misinterpret) was a bitch move)

@Notesha
Well, I don't really dislike the event(poor Rudeus though) from Mushoku Tensei, the difference is probably that she didn't have any ill will. I do admit that she is an idiot for leaving a letter that can be easily misunderstood but I can't gate her for that.
Also, this redhead and the one from Mushoku Tensei(for some reason, I forgot her name) are not on the same league.
This girl left her years old boyfriend and friend who left his family and homeland to live her dream and stand by her side only to break all of that because of hearsay or something she saw. She didn't let talk too. The one from Mushoku left because she wanted to be a better person that matches Rudeus.
Well, I am sure you know this already though.
Can't wait to see this girl regret her stupid choice.

Users who are viewing this thread