Ryuu Kusari no Ori - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Pls dont get back with that bitch. She believed in a misunderstanding and chose believe others than him, pathetic.

damn, this is gonna be really horrible if the mc keeps on simping the freakin' woman to ntr'ed him

Dex-chan lover
yknow, first I thought she broke up because she wanted to protect him, cause she will go on adventures where she can't protect his weak ass, but moments later she was alrdy sucking someone elses dick so fuck this bitch, you deserve better MC.

@mkmk97 @hermitboi at the end of the chapter it says that the next chapter will be released next month at the 5th so yeah, the raw is monthly.

Kind of unsatisfying that they haven’t reveal how and what kind of power the MC get but still this makes me curious to what kind of path will he take.

Sadly,
it seams like the bitch will join MC's harem

from what i see Mars reaction is more of hate than bully (i mean he hate those who don't try to fight back )....don't know and but he don't strike me as an evil bully we often see.

@Ferry
About fl and stuff.
Someone in the main page comments said that Iris(black haired girl in the cover) is the only actual love interest.

Dex-chan lover
Damn that’s fucked up

Hope we find out who started the rumor, and that girl wasn’t down anyways to just go out with his “best friend” soon after is not good

This has potential but if this guy still root for the girl im gonna drop this

3am

to be fair he probably focused most of his time to keep up with her level instead of you know actually supporting her , for now i wont judge any of the character but i got my bet that its an edgy revenge story and best friend is an a hole because idk mate cliché

Users who are viewing this thread