Ryuu Kusari no Ori

@Lorexen It really isn't single romance though. There are at the very least three blatant heroines/ romantic interests. Maybe you didn't read far enough but even early on you have 2 obvious ones. This should have a harem tag.

Dex-chan lover
TFW they specified this isnt harem but I see two (2, dos, deux, II) girls in the cover...

HMMM SUS

@Rohan_sensei
I mean a harem is 3 girls, but you can see a third person with white haired and cloth next to the black haired girl if you look closely

Dex-chan lover
@Watercell
I generally think harem as 2 or more people romantically attracted to the main character. Sorry dude either I'm blind or you mistook it for a person but I genuinely can't see a third woman 😭

i've read the wn and its pretty good, can't wait to see the drawn version!

Y’all, I think we should all wait until there are more chapters until we think it’s a harem or not especially since the description explicitly says it’s not a harem. There isn’t a harem tag, and just because girls are on the cover doesn’t mean they need to be romantic interests, as there are more ways they can become important to the plot.

What powers will the MC ultimately end up with? I do like the story and the entire from the bottom and to the top type story. I did see the spoiler about the reveal, so let's see how the childhood friend tries to repair something that is broken. It'll take awhile for the resolution to this event, but I can live through the slow burn as long as the MC gets to prove the haters wrong.

Magic exists, so I'm guessing the MC simply improves his sword/magic abilities. Maybe he gets a pet dragon or something lmao

Folks who have read the WN:
What ultimately happens with the childhood girlfriend? Do they reconcile or nah?

looks promising, though it's too early to tell with this type of work, and ch1 raw just came out

Art's good, but I can't help but feel the art style is familiar... and not from the other work linked to the artist

@Arakuei There is no need to wait for more manga chapters, we read the WN. It is a harem. There are three girls in it. The second heroine even did a marriage ritual with him. And she is not even the main love interest. It's a harem people.

@funkymunky @yellanha
Won't go into too much details. But his old gf does eventually join the harem. The situation is kinda weird, but let's just say the she was deceived and it wasn't completely her fault for what happened. Although if she had shown more trust to the mc, it wouldn't have happened. The mc is also a huge idiot for not trying harder to convince her, he even blames himself for that too. And no, she isn't in a relationship with the other guy, she basically treats him like a shoulder to cry on. The other guy does try to kiss her once to advance the relationship, but she rejects him cause she can't move on from the mc. Author had to make sure she stayed pure otherwise we can't be having her join the harem

Aggregator gang
@Apollonas wow kinda feelsbad for the best friend cockblocked for years. at the same time how come he didnt try to hear the MC out and immediately made a move on his GF?

@yellanha
the "friend" is the one responsible for spreading those nasty rumors, don't feel bad for him

Aggregator gang
@Ferry
welp this turned out to be a weird way to break the two up. im surprised the friend wasnt more forceful with the GF then, cant believe he couldnt even kiss her after 2 years of dating LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread