Ryuu Kusari no Ori

Dex-chan lover
This was highly recommended, but I'm gonna wait until I can read more.
If I start now, I'm gonna forget everything every month, and I read so much that I don't know what the fuck is happening each time I read again.

Fed-Kun's army
Dammit is this another One Chapter per month series fuck this i'm gonna die

I don't really into reading WB or LN but anyone here know a site of English Translated for WB for this

The mc is such a simp bitch it’s annoying why is he still stuck on that hoe move tf on I’m tired of him mentioning her every time he opens his damn mouth

Fed-Kun's army
Fucking slut .. Beware guys ! There's a lot of Monkey Branching whores like that out there !

really hope the mc get over his simping and move on. you broke up, end of story.

Dex-chan lover
Have just read a few chapters of the web novel. If you like shounen, you'll like this. Template fantasy school shounen + a bit of NTR.

Have read until chapter 64 and here are some spoilers:
MC IS STILL BEING A MASSIVE CUNT, RUNNING AWAY FROM HIS PROBLEMS AND BEING A MEGASIMP. Also, don't expect the MC to be mega OP as of now, he can only be strong for like a few minutes and that's it. The rumor about him cheating was caused by his friend which is kind of predictable. After knowing this fact, he decides to go to the forest and unleash his ability and rampage, killing a lot og monsters in the process. Also, the nurse is a fucking bastard as well. She doesn't really come off as a villain but she just watches the MC struggle while knowing that the rumor is false. So you can say while knowing the situation about MC, she just watches and don't give a fuck. But she is supportive and wants the MC to grow. I recommend this to those who has the patience of reading 60 chapters of the MC being stupid. I am on the verge of dropping this now but I really want to know the revenge and the feeling of satisfaction of the MC overcoming his problems. Also, his ability is some kind of sealing ability where he can weaken the enemy. He unintentionally seals his ability because he might die if the ability is unsealed because he isn.t strong enough yet. I say the fault lies both on the MC and the villain. The villain is a douche who ruined a relationship while the MC did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to disparage the rumors, like wtf. He can access some power by connecting to the Dragon king which is probably the dragon on the cover page. I'll probably edit this after I have read more. If there is any corrections, please inform me as I just read the google translate on the syosetsu page.
Edit as of page 80: The MC finally tries to face his problem of running away. First he finally tells his friends about his situation up until now. How he has met master, practicing in the woods and about his power.

I forgot to add the other love interests. There is Iris who I presume is the black haired girl on the cover and Sheena? which is an elf with green hair. Please correct me as these are what came up when I used the google translate. P.s I'm still annoyed that MC can't get over her. Everytime he sees her, he runs away like a pussy. As of now, bitch is happy with her life with Ken and her best friend but everytime she sees MC, she gets mad.

Lmao lotta trust in their relation ship.
The Bitch never asked MC about the rumor and just believed whatever she was told by the friend. Either a plot hole or just the bitch lack common sense and rationale

Users who are viewing this thread