Ryuu to Yuusha to Haitatsunin - Vol. 5 Ch. 31.4 - The Genius Actor Gives Jousting a Go

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't bars of azure and sable violate the rule of tincture that says colors (gules, vert, azure, and sable) should only touch metals (argent and or) and vice versa? Or are they applying the version of the rule that lets sable count as both?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Suspicious that the first thing Yoshida thinks of when visualising "bottomless" is Yas'.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
VTubers are cringe but I'll allow it because of the legs

Dex-chan lover
I don't know who he is, but his twitter seems to be followed by the author and some Hololive like A-chan, Sora, and Miko.

Maybe the author is a fan? I'm still not sure why Hololive too though, since based on the youtube thumbnails they never seem to collab.

The headbanner for his youtube channel is pretty interesting. I recommend checking it out.

Contributor
Wouldn't bars of azure and sable violate the rule of tincture that says colors (gules, vert, azure, and sable) should only touch metals (argent and or) and vice versa? Or are they applying the version of the rule that lets sable count as both?
I think she did it like that so she could tilt the coat of arms and make it look completely sable for the inspector, and if she tilted it the other way it would look Indigo to Bojack Horseman. It all depended on how the light hit it.

Double-page supporter
You know... I wanted to comment on how they got a radio player in this chapter...
That was until I read in here that Umakoshi was an actual Vtuber.
This was for sure a rare collab as not many straight fantasy manga can do this.
I like it.

:nyoron:

Users who are viewing this thread