Ryuu to Yuusha to Haitatsunin - Vol. 7 Ch. 45.5 - The November Muffler

Dex-chan lover
wait.. elf has feelings for him? when when?????

2nd note: MORE THIGH PICS :meguupog::meguupog: :meguupog: :meguusmug:

image.png

3rd note: is she not wearing anything down there???

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So it's called a muffler because it used to be part of a big, whole torso muffler, then when they separated it you got the hauberk and what they gave up and called a muffler.

VIP
@t2stonerain last 3 images is out of order. also the glosarium for the last 2 chapter supposedly to be spread. would you kindly merge them?

Dex-chan lover
Rosa lost...you know, sigurdface suits her
@t2stonerain last 3 images is out of order. also the glosarium for the last 2 chapter supposedly to be spread. would you kindly merge them?
I guess it's the right order. Something like what mangaka did with ch.28

Dex-chan lover
I am going to need that in double-page spread
You guys know you can just set the reader to show double page spreads, right? It doesn't need to be merged, and leaving it unmerged is better for third-party readers, like downloading the chapter and packing into a cbz file to read locally.

Dex-chan lover
You guys know you can just set the reader to show double page spreads, right? It doesn't need to be merged, and leaving it unmerged is better for third-party readers, like downloading the chapter and packing into a cbz file to read locally.
Unless i'm dumb, I don't think you can get it to display page 9-10 as the original double spread because the page order is wrong for that (10 should actually be placed on the left side if it's one full image)

(I realized halfway through typing this it works fine if you set it to read right to left, lol)

Bless this author and his unrepentant love for thighs

Last edited:
Group Leader
If the author intended to place the armor pages after the cliffhanger panel that was a great sense of timing, both dramatic and comedic.

Edit: Just checked the Raws, it was intentional. :ROFLMAO:

Group Leader
Took the feedback from this comments section and merged the spread pages together.
Turns out I read 3.2.3 wrong as you "shouldn't" merge them together for whatever reason.
@kuma @BCS

Users who are viewing this thread