Ryuu to Yuusha to Haitatsunin - Vol. 9 Ch. 55.1 - Feelings that come across and feelings that don't quite make it

Fed-Kun's army
First half; "Is she naked, or is that just the way her clothes are drawn?"
Second half: "she IS naked with a coat!"
I was not expecting that at all from this series. It is a welcome surprise. Also, nice hat.
Max skin exposed for max communication, duh. Did you read the same chapter as I did. That totally makes sense. (said in Akchually voice)

Dex-chan lover
Is it a fumble, or is our man focusing on the prize he already got?

Dex-chan lover
AokffaR.png

you want to WHAT

Dex-chan lover
Riiiiiight, fanservice.
Our diligent, but not-so-confident Pakiri tried to substitute telepathy with deduction and guessing. His failure was predetermined. If he truly tried to feel her thoughts through the physical contact, the warm and softness of the skin, the feeling of a heartbeat...I mean, he is smart, he could have gotten it if he tried. But now he'll be put through the wringer behind the storage. Serves him right.
holding feet at p.13 is even more obscene than holding hands. New level of depravity.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
What are those "SH Fredric" and "Sempach" helmets? It's easy to find information on Stibbert-types, grand bascinets, and of course the classic beakies hounskulls, but not those. I assume they're not actually bascinets and are a different type of helmet (and even a different helmet culture) as a joke, but I still can't find anything.

Users who are viewing this thread