63039e70-6039-48f5-9ad4-0b17022e5251
E EzraCalub Dex-chan lover Joined Aug 17, 2020 Messages 30 Sep 9, 2025 #3 You know Hon San was getting that BDC on the side
Gu7 Dex-chan lover Joined Jun 25, 2020 Messages 758 Sep 9, 2025 #4 i wouldn't mind being friends with roh-san, along with some special benefits
xanon Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 19, 2018 Messages 6,066 Sep 9, 2025 #5 There must be a Japanese law that requires manga to have at least one misunderstanding per arc.
HawkGoggles Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 8, 2018 Messages 1,469 Sep 9, 2025 #6 Everyone is cute this chapter.
Siklaws Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 27, 2024 Messages 480 Sep 10, 2025 #7 I love those goofs. Thanks for the translations!
llxUnknownxll Dex-chan lover Joined Mar 3, 2018 Messages 626 Sep 3, 2026 #8 Roh's design is so cool! I love the gap moe of a cool, tough looking guy being good at cooking/baking.
Roh's design is so cool! I love the gap moe of a cool, tough looking guy being good at cooking/baking.