597efcfe-0f10-4962-9a4b-c1606cd19665
I ItsTikki Supporter Joined Dec 27, 2023 Messages 88 Jan 23, 2026 #2 Thanks for the tls! Oh, having to keep up the appearance of strength while feeling down in the dumps. Health comes first! Physical or mental!
Thanks for the tls! Oh, having to keep up the appearance of strength while feeling down in the dumps. Health comes first! Physical or mental!
xanon Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 19, 2018 Messages 6,059 Jan 23, 2026 #3 School nurse just laying it down.
brndndss Supporter Joined Jan 28, 2018 Messages 4,175 Jan 23, 2026 #4 pulling out the sniper rifle to threaten tension and release baby
L Laxtir Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 22, 2025 Messages 380 Jan 23, 2026 #5 Being honest i would be a dragon fucker in this world.
v.roderick Dex-chan lover Joined Sep 18, 2024 Messages 859 Jan 24, 2026 #6 I second the dragon fuckery.
EchoGirl Dex-chan lover Joined Nov 20, 2023 Messages 17,171 Jan 25, 2026 #7 tsundere dragon is wild tho i'm sure thread be some species where you'd need a sniper injection
llxUnknownxll Dex-chan lover Joined Mar 3, 2018 Messages 626 Sep 3, 2026 #8 Thank you so much for the translations! It's wild that I only came across it today, but I thoroughly loved it.
Thank you so much for the translations! It's wild that I only came across it today, but I thoroughly loved it.