S-Class Hunter Doesn't Want to Be a Villainous Princess - Ch. 14

Group Leader
Straight to the block list.
Hi Wildfire,
If you had read the note, you would not comment on this. Let me tell you again if you didn't bother to read it.

This is a one-shot, meaning we will be releasing only these two chapters. This was done at a request from a TL sister, so we did it, and why did we skip chapters? Because other groups have already done it until chapter 13, and we have read it so far. For those, tell Mangadex Mod (Electromaster) to add those chapters; I can't add other group chapters. If you don't want to read it, just do not read it. Have I asked you to read it? Just wait for the other group to catch up. And complaining about the blocklist, do it; it was done for us to read in my native language. If you don't like it, do whatever you want with your account; I can't tell you to do anything.

Double-page supporter
Hi Wildfire,
If you had read the note, you would not comment on this. Let me tell you again if you didn't bother to read it.

This is a one-shot, meaning we will be releasing only these two chapters. This was done at a request from a TL sister, so we did it, and why did we skip chapters? Because other groups have already done it until chapter 13, and we have read it so far. For those, tell Mangadex Mod (Electromaster) to add those chapters; I can't add other group chapters. If you don't want to read it, just do not read it. Have I asked you to read it? Just wait for the other group to catch up. And complaining about the blocklist, do it; it was done for us to read in my native language. If you don't like it, do whatever you want with your account; I can't tell you to do anything.
so basically exactly what I guessed...
Call me a devil's advocate, but maybe they asked the other group how far along they were, and went ahead, as to not work on a chapter they were already in progress on.

Contributor
Hi Wildfire,

Sure, but I also notice that you are going through sniping multiple other series that people are working on.

If you don't want to be snipped at in the forums, don't snipe.

Dex-chan lover
Hi Wildfire,

...You mean the note at the end of the chapter? Which people won't see if they stopped reading after they realise you skipped ahead? That's the context you think people are going to see and think, "Ah, well, that's alright then"? Ridiculous.

Group Leader
Did I drop a half-chapter and post it on another website or ask for a donation, like what a few people are saying? I think our TL is better than others; it was simply a chapter release with no strings attached. After reading these comments, I am thinking of taking this series as a regular series, and for people who don't like it, just don't read it. it for people who like our translation.

Dex-chan lover
...You mean the note at the end of the chapter? Which people won't see if they stopped reading after they realise you skipped ahead? That's the context you think people are going to see and think, "Ah, well, that's alright then"? Ridiculous.
yeah I wouldn't have cared if 1. they didn't release it until after the other chapters where at this point or 2. didn't have the note at the end lmfao. Most people aren't going go read a chapter skipped ahead and see the note

Dex-chan lover
yeah I wouldn't have cared if 1. they didn't release it until after the other chapters where at this point or 2. didn't have the note at the end lmfao. Most people aren't going go read a chapter skipped ahead and see the note
While I won't comment on the actual release as they're free to post the chapter whenever they want if they can handle the aftermath, putting such a note at the end of the chaper (which is not very smart) and then using it as a counterpoint, expecting people to read it (and therefore expecting people to read an entire chapter without having read the previous ones) before accusing him.....yeah.....

Users who are viewing this thread