The S-Class Lady - Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
There something really funny about localising a Korean literary reference into Japanese so it can be easily understood by an English-speaking audience. It's not a criticism, I fully understand and agree with the choice, it just amuses me.

Dex-chan lover
I'm more interested in why the potatoes were refused than anything else at the moment. I do appreciate the extra explanation at the end.

I'm confused as to why she is trying to throw a party though. Certainly she can make a bigger impact with a greater audience, but she has been an asocial warrior that has had horrible experiences dealing with others (flashbacks had betrayals and such). It is just going to be a horrible mess, unless she somehow gets others to do all the work.

Double-page supporter
If Lian and Renee were friends, why did Lian never publicly refute or inform the prince/Renee's brothers that Renee wasn't doing anything wrong to her ever, and rather that they were friends?

And then in that note blame Renee?

I have doubts whether they were actually friends on Lian's end.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chap
Tbh the biggest issue is WHY THE HELL WERE HER FAMILY SO MEAN TO HER??? It doesn't make any sense since it feels like they've been distant and uncaring for her from the start.
Cyril is definitely BRAIN DEAD if he doesn't realize she's a different person after she showed him the diary.

Comedy would be if lian had a yuri love for OG😂😂

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chap
Tbh the biggest issue is WHY THE HELL WERE HER FAMILY SO MEAN TO HER??? It doesn't make any sense since it feels like they've been distant and uncaring for her from the start.
Cyril is definitely BRAIN DEAD if he doesn't realize she's a different person after she showed him the diary.

Comedy would be if lian had a yuri love for OG😂😂
And then the whole running away was because she foresaw mc being overwritten and/or the tower master possessing her or something.

Dex-chan lover
If Lian and Renee were friends, why did Lian never publicly refute or inform the prince/Renee's brothers that Renee wasn't doing anything wrong to her ever, and rather that they were friends?

And then in that note blame Renee?

I have doubts whether they were actually friends on Lian's end.

I see you fell for the writing trap.
The note DID NOT NAME RENEE, only that person who tried to kill her.

Also Lian told Renee that Isir won't listen to her, which suggest in this whole situation Lian TOO was all alone.

Dex-chan lover
Aww, so Renee was such a good girl after all. She's even friends with Lian...they're each other's only friends. 🥺🥺🥺 That makes what happened all the more saddening. Poor girl. I hope she's still there somewhere, watching things unfold, and maybe really come back in the end. She needs a happy ending.

It's infuriating how her family treats her like dirt indeed. Though I'm starting to warm up to Cyril, he is funny lol. Anyway, the church is sus, really wonder what's up with that. This Thalia girl might play a part in framing Renee, too.

The Korean lesson is interesting. Thanks a lot for that and the translation!!

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if she will ever confess to everyone that real Renee is practically dead and that she's just a spirit puppeteering the original Renee's mindless body.

Users who are viewing this thread