S-kyuu Guild wo Tsuihousareta kedo, Jitsu wa Ore dake Dragon no Kotoba ga Wakaru no de, Kidzuita Toki ni wa Ryuu Kishi no Chouten wo Kiwametemashita …

Dex-chan lover
It feels like the author started with a cool idea about a guy that could talk to dragons, but was expelled from a major clan for befriending their dragons that are treated as nothing more than work tools.... but author didn't think of anything beyond that. Now it's just random BS as the author scrambles to come up with story ideas on the fly.
This is unfortunately pretty much the truth about the author but we'll see if there is any real direction change from the novel itself to make it more interesting.

So Juwi is Kuudere type, lmao MC basically become Noble, bet princess gonna give him massive land

Contributor
I see I see, so it’ll be human->dragon x dragon snu snu instead of dragon->human x human snu snu

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised he didn't ask the others if they would have trouble sleeping with a miniature sun in their room.

Also, I'm fairly sure it's a special light so it won't have this issue because magic, but I'm pretty sure too much sunlight is generally bad for crops.
That probably is true, but it is worth noting that some of the largest plants grown in the world were grown in Alaska which in its growing season can have up to 22 hours of direct daylight(with nights that could be closer to dusk)(and this is with Alaska having a shorter growing season because of freezing Temps)

Dex-chan lover
When this el chapo arc will end? I just want to see MC to go adventuring with the dragon:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread