S-kyuu Guild wo Tsuihousareta kedo, Jitsu wa Ore dake Dragon no Kotoba ga Wakaru no de, Kidzuita Toki ni wa Ryuu Kishi no Chouten wo Kiwametemashita …

Group Leader
how am i supposed to read a lethargic looking character, with few words, and "shouty" speech bubble
I get what you mean, in this series that bubbles is more the default for dragon tongue or however you wanna call it when dragons speak
When they seem to be shouting we change the font accordingly.

Fed-Kun's army
I get what you mean, in this series that bubbles is more the default for dragon tongue or however you wanna call it when dragons speak
When they seem to be shouting we change the font accordingly.
The dragon tounge part are completely slipped out of my mind.

But maybe because the (excuse me for lack of better word) "concave" part of the speech bubble in this particular chapter are more profound compared to previous chapter (I compared it with ch 5 and 7), it come rather "shouthy" for this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
MC in fact is so tall he "model clips through the roof of the building" in his Bahamut form. But all that was cut.
Ooh, so that could mean the form was changed to be solid in this version.
:thonk:

WAIT wait hol'up, so now he can fuck them? The author is slowly cooking something and I got the traces
Calm down. Who or what said he couldn't do that before? Bestiality is already a thing.
But, I digress... the story will only go that way in dreams or doujins.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, so, he's using the holy dragon of the kingdom as a lamp to grow crops on royally-owned land, using the princess as a "sponsor" to create and spread drugs banned by the king. Well, at least he feels shame about it.
He seized the means of production, comrade.

Just me joking, okay? Don't take it serious.

Dex-chan lover
now he just needs a distribution network and his drug empire will be complete then he can move on to produce meth and cocaine for even more money.

Dex-chan lover
It feels like the author started with a cool idea about a guy that could talk to dragons, but was expelled from a major clan for befriending their dragons that are treated as nothing more than work tools.... but author didn't think of anything beyond that. Now it's just random BS as the author scrambles to come up with story ideas on the fly.

Dex-chan lover
smuggling contraband, production of illegal substance, and now concealing evidence.
idk if she has a lot of money /just a 'spoiled noble' versus having power but if she approves maybe she can just make it legal/regulate it lol

Dex-chan lover
maybe Mc should just move to another country? one where he could own land instead of renting and where he could legally grow his drugs that he's set on growing for some nebulous reason

Dex-chan lover
Can someone spoil me on how much longer this drug-farming arc goes on for and if there's ever any repercussions from it?

Dex-chan lover
Calm down. Who or what said he couldn't do that before? Bestiality is already a thing.
But, I digress... the story will only go that way in dreams or doujins.
Hey, a monster girl romance where the girl is actually a monster, and not sum human with animal ears, would be rad as hell. Just sayin :meguusmug: (hit me up if you have/find any of those "dreams" to recommend)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Can someone spoil me on how much longer this drug-farming arc goes on for and if there's ever any repercussions from it?
It shouldn't go on much longer and as far as I've gone reading into it he doesn't get into any trouble with it either. I believe the next event should involve a bit of deserved justice with a certain person or I could be forgetting some stuff as it has been a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread