S-kyuu Guild wo Tsuihousareta kedo, Jitsu wa Ore dake Dragon no Kotoba ga Wakaru no de, Kidzuita Toki ni wa Ryuu Kishi no Chouten wo Kiwametemashita …

Dex-chan lover
For some reason I've been thinking that the seahorse-like dragon was like, the only male outside of Kris who even said itself that it doesn't fall into any role given its legendary nature. Are all of his dragon's female then basically?
Well the seahorse dragon is named Emma {usually a female name} yeah it's a girl.
Though I think the Wyvern dragon that slobbered all over the letter he delivered is a male. :wooow:

Dex-chan lover
Time for some actual action!

Also I don't recall any dragons not being female or non gender specifically in Cyril's group.

Lindwurm has been doing some not nice things that will be discovered. I'm not sure if it will be enough to be covered specifically in the next chapter.

Group Leader
Time for some actual action!

Also I don't recall any dragons not being female or non gender specifically in Cyril's group.

Lindwurm has been doing some not nice things that will be discovered. I'm not sure if it will be enough to be covered specifically in the next chapter.
Kris has no gender technically

Double-page supporter
Those worm punks can stay at the bottom where they belong. Cyril will continue making it to the top.

Dex-chan lover
They worry about saving face yet barge into a confidential guild meeting like unprofessional cunts.

Users who are viewing this thread