S-kyuu Guild wo Tsuihousareta kedo, Jitsu wa Ore dake Dragon no Kotoba ga Wakaru no de, Kidzuita Toki ni wa Ryuu Kishi no Chouten wo Kiwametemashita …

Dex-chan lover
Kinda gives me a Breath of Fire vibes (if anyone remembers that series still)

Double-page supporter
"silly humans, they never stopped trying to do The Thing. HAHAHAA"

"Yeah, but look at this right here."

"AHAHAHA" Of course my horn would do The Thing because it is my horn!"

"Weeeee dragonization!"

I love this series. When do they all start turning into human girls? That has to be a thing in this. There is no way the author is not going that direction.

Dex-chan lover
Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but if you check the comments to some of the first chapters you will see that the dragons do eventually get human forms. It's disappointing, I know. But best to keep your hopes grounded.

Dex-chan lover
choosing to make Cyril into a dragon instead of making every dragon into a girl is a win-win for the mangaka:
  • It fits the theme
  • It's a new (or rare) twist
  • Only needs one new character design instead of multiple
4th reason: he's hot in the dragon form

Dex-chan lover
Yeah so more power more fun stuff. Still ways to go before I felt this really drop off.

Supporter
Nanoo Nanoo
image13.jpg
I’m so happy

Dex-chan lover
so if that dragons ability is transformation related and allowed MC to transform into a dragon form.
guess that means itself can also transform in some way, wonder if it'll be into a human form or it'll just be into other dragon species (maybe just the ones they originally were made up of as a chimera)

also if it can transform into a human it'll probably be a loli/smol considering it's basically a newborn existence.

Double-page supporter
Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but if you check the comments to some of the first chapters you will see that the dragons do eventually get human forms. It's disappointing, I know. But best to keep your hopes grounded.
might i ask which chapters those were

Double-page supporter
Yeah we probably should have expected something like this sooner or later.
Dragon harem as expected.

Dex-chan lover
might i ask which chapters those were
8 and 11 they go into it. Though I'm unsure if it's an actual transformation or illusion. I could have sworn one of the chapters had a comment that showed their human forms but I can't find it now.

Users who are viewing this thread