S Rank Boukensha de aru Ore no Musume-tachi wa Juudo no Father Con deshita - Ch. 41 - What I Really Wanted

im guessing romance will never happen in this manga? any romantic interests get cockblocked by the daughters and there is no way Kaiser puts his hands on his daughters. So its gonna be status quo of nothing happening romantically.

Dex-chan lover
People saying it's a Kamehameha Wave haven't seen Dragon Ball. It's the Final Flash down to him holding his arms out to his sides first before putting his hands together to launch a beam attack. Final Flash was also used against Cell, who was known for his impressive regeneration, while Goku will Kamehameha whenever he damn well feels like it.

Ignore Vegeta using it against Jiren in Dragon Ball Super. That's Toriyama's Dragon Ball fanfiction.

Dex-chan lover
Wow what a ride, skimmed through 10 months worth of chapters and it’s just pure shonen “magic”.

Well time to lay this to rest and gather another batch of hilarious comments, that are way more entertaining than this trope fest.:salute:

im guessing romance will never happen in this manga? any romantic interests get cockblocked by the daughters and there is no way Kaiser puts his hands on his daughters. So its gonna be status quo of nothing happening romantically.
Yep, this is harem bait with action.
Nothing else.

It’s peak shonen and as the comments clearly prove, it’s working.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I don't get this author, he already alienated potential normie readers with the initial premise of having Kaiser marrying with his three adopted daughters and now he does a 360° and spit on his fanbase by having Regina slowly becoming the main girl and stealing the spot of Elsa, Anne and Meryl? I mean those three girls are the selling point of this story, not Regina.

I dropped this story a year ago when this bitch Regina appeared, because I suspected a bait switch, just checked comments today to see if there's any difference. The worst part is that I can't even spoil myself with the web novel because it only has 43 chapters and...
Ends after a big dragon fight and no clear hints of whether there'll be romance between Kaiser and the three girls or not.
If I recall, he reveals to them that he's not their real father, but at least Anne already knew.

I remember the web novel had more chapters than that, but author deleted those extra chapters and a few months later deleted his story from syosetsu.

The plot is completely predictable, the only things carrying this story are the god tier art (100% the reason this story still strong), the harem tag and the initial premise of Kaiser marrying Elza, Annie and Meryl.

Edit: For those who wants to search the Artist "cultured" works, just search the name Syunichi Kansuu
This dude's art is so good, that all of his doujinshis become popular very quick.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Kaiser already understood that getting strong isn't an end goal. It's the means to an end. Regina still needs to learn that.

I sense the onset of plotmanip. Kaiser and Regina will likely still get their promotion to S-rank, sans the ceremony, for slaying an S-rank monster which was threatening the Capital City. Probably with the intervention of the Royal family for his achievement for protecting them, and every government official residing there.

Oh, and the people too...did I forget to mention the citizens of the Capital?

It's either that or his own fiefdom and a title.
You forgot the most important people that he saved: His daughters.

I think Kaiser and Regina will get promoted to S rank somehow even if they ditched the ceremony. They deserve it at this point.

Dex-chan lover
Glad you guys didn't drop the series, looking forward to chapter 42. After seeing the RAW's last week it seems it'll be an interesting one.

Users who are viewing this thread