S Rank Boukensha de aru Ore no Musume-tachi wa Juudo no Father Con deshita - Ch. 41 - What I Really Wanted

Dex-chan lover
I didnt like the fact that the story was implying that an S rank ceremony is so important that it exceeds the need to defend THE ROYAL CAPITAL

Go back to the horny stuff, it works much better

Dex-chan lover
If that magic attack which was basically the Final Flash was strong enough to not only blow the hydra's core away but also tear through the rest of its body and the land beyond it, why not just use that spell to begin with? Worried he'd miss or something?
He's aware he's in a manga and knows he has to go through the lower level stuff first.

Dex-chan lover
If he can go long distances like that so fast and still be in condition to fight s rank monsters, why the hell did he need a carriage to get to whatever ceremony it was in the first place?! He gets there faster just by running.
Repairing a road where he stepped would be more expensive than carriage fare. But since it's an emergency, it would be Hydra's fault, not his fault.

If that magic attack which was basically the Final Flash was strong enough to not only blow the hydra's core away but also tear through the rest of its body and the land beyond it, why not just use that spell to begin with? Worried he'd miss or something?
There is no point in using a named attack when an ordinary punch blows away an S-rank monster's head.
He only used that attack to make sure the hydra does not expect it.

This is a series where weak muggles rule over the country instead of superhuman adventurers. Best not to think too hard.
I'm sure Kaizer would do a good job ruling a country. But would you want to live a country ruled by Regina?

To some degree, we always expect our heroes to win their battles against tough foes, since that's how conventional storytelling goes and we can't fault stories for doing that. However, all I wish is that some creativity shown through setup, tactics and payoffs is utilized to achieve their victory. If all the MC has to do is scream, do some flashy technique, and simply overpower their opponents until they're defeated then I feel like it's a disservice to the amazing art that accompanies it and to the portion of the audience that wants to read something fulfilling.
This would be the right way to do it in a manga about fighting. This is a manga about child-rearing and attractive women.

Banned
aha, etra. another big boobed lady that will end up apart of the harem somehow (hag love)

oh a big boobed loli that will end up apart of his harem for that forbidden student-teacher trope.

Forbidden romance relationships that the author seems to be going for....
1. (daughter+dad)*3
and now
2.(student+teacher)*2

what's next?
Mom+son?

Dex-chan lover
bro really said "fuck the kamehameha, here's a final flash instead!"
latest
so if he could do that this whole time he didn't even need to expose the core at all. trying to expose the core was just for the sake of filling out the page count.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
At least Regina also came, she might be not completely out yet.

Dex-chan lover
This is a series where weak muggles rule over the country instead of superhuman adventurers. Best not to think too hard.
that's how it works in the real world as well. or what, do you think biden's decrepit demetia having senile old ass is capable of bench pressing over 3x times the amount that the world's strongest man can bench?

Dex-chan lover
Regina was super annoying at the start with no understanding of why he would rather protect his family than get a title. But then she made up for it in the end. Well done author.

Dex-chan lover
Kaiser already understood that getting strong isn't an end goal. It's the means to an end. Regina still needs to learn that.

You forgot the most important people that he saved: His daughters.
I personally did not forget. But those are the things the Royal Family will more than likely consider if things go the way I think they will.

Power Uploader
Had author not called this move "Final Burst" I would have thought author was plagiarizing. But since the name is so close to "Final Flash" it feels like more of a tribute.

Also, is Regina going to apologize for almost being the reason why Kaiser's daughter died?

I don't know if this is any relevant, but I noticed that the coachman wears the same black rings on his fingers as Etra (see chapter 33).
Coincidence?

Users who are viewing this thread