S Rank Boukensha de aru Ore no Musume-tachi wa Juudo no Father Con deshita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - I picked up some babies

Dex-chan lover
Seems new and no novel translation yet.

An adventurer who was a A-rank and couldn't stopped the S-rank dragon which totally destroy the village.
Managed to save triplet babies and yet being blamed for village's destruction.

An A-rank adventurer vs S-rank dragon. It is like bringing a knife to the gun fight, didn't matter if you are the prodigy person.

Double-page supporter
I like the idea about adopting the babies and becoming their guardian.

But the part about "I am responsible for the ancient dargon's attack" is just stupid.
If the dragon woke up due to the noise then the wyverns would have awakened him anyway as they were certainly not quiet.
And if he did not take care of the wyverns then it would have only been a question about which monsters would destroy the village - the dragon after waking up or the swarm of wyverns when seeking easy prey before the dragon wakes up.
Therefore the village would have been doomed anyway.

Also which kind of idiot builds a village / town near a place where they know that a S ranked monster like an ancient dragon sleeps?
If they had built the settlement before knowing and had found out later, then they should have evacuated the settlement at that time or organized a subjugation squad for that S ranked monster long before the wyverns showed up.

The other possibility is that it was unknown that the dragon was slumbering there.
Then however you cannot blame the adventurer for it waking up.
Instead the adventurer would have the right to blame the guild for not investigating properly and having a quest ranked as A when there was a risk of encountering a S ranked monster while doing the quest.

Well, this is kinda interesting. The plot can develop into "there's someone who is responsible for the dragon to woke up" vibe.

Please don't take this badly, but I think you should change your redrawer. Or at least have him/her practice more.

Dex-chan lover
Seeing as the difference between A and S rank is usually something like, A ranks can destroy large cities, and S ranks can destroy entire countries, not sure how they can blame the only, A RANK, adventure that just happened to be there to witness it. I'm assuming there will be a plot point later that proves that the dragon woke up due to something else entirely thus "clearing him" of causing it, not terribly interested in seeing that kind of thing again, I'd rather see the girls defeat and kill the dragon later on when they grow up.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, I've seen this one, except here they have 3 daughters instead of 1, and mc is a "typical japanese highschooler"-type guy instead of a dandy-looking old man with a peg leg, red ponytail and a magnificent beard.

Users who are viewing this thread