S Rank Boukensha de aru Ore no Musume-tachi wa Juudo no Father Con deshita - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - “My daughters got me a present"

@Namelessmoreless Please no, can't we just have one complete manga/LN where that trope doesn't happen. Between Usagi Drop and Uchi Musume, I can't trust that it can't just be another grooming manga.

At least Uchi Musume if you disassociate the young years and when she is in her teens/early adulthood as different stories and characters it works (especially the last one), but Usagi Drop is a full s***t show.

Double-page supporter
They speak like they are adults... This ruins the whole daughter premise, they supposed to be cute.

yeah, depart and coming back to marry you lmao (judging from how the story may go)

Fed-Kun's army
@NaciremaMi

Looking at their sheer level of papacon, this is highly likely lol. You can even tell exactly how they will be.
Youngest one will be straight forward about it actively trying to seduce him, middle one will act like a housewife around him and oldest one will just go full clumsy tsun (not the violent kind, but the trip over her on words and random objects while blushing ear to ear kind).

Fed-Kun's army
hmmm so that's guy's daughter wasn't married off? why was he keeping the necklace then

Group Leader
@zdarkbrz_816 I assume he originally kept it to give it to someone as a gift at some point, but honestly, it's just an excuse the author wrote to give the sisters something to gift Kaiser for his birthday. The other possibility is that I misunderstood the sentence, but I don't know what else it may have meant.

Group Leader
@NaciremaMi
It's the father who visits them after a while. I also heard from another comment that Anna finds out he isn't their dad, but I don't know how that will play out since I haven't read the novel much yet.

send them off with their favorite pie in their bellies ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

delicious apple pies, that is.

Fed-Kun's army
Man, The feeling of a parent who has to anticipate when their child will leave them is such an anxious feeling.

Until some children decide to stay with you for the rest of your life lol.

Users who are viewing this thread