S Rank Boukensha de aru Ore no Musume-tachi wa Juudo no Father Con deshita - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - “My daughters got me a present"

Dex-chan lover
@zdarkbrz_816 - I guess the part about his daughter marrying and leaving home was a lie, given that his daughter is present all the time.

Dex-chan lover
Daddy, I'm afraid that yar wish won't be come true. From the looks of it, they want to be with ya forever lol

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can’t wait for the next update.

Group Leader
@IsseiTheOppaiMaster11 We plan to continue with the manga, but we're caught up with the free raws right now. Next chapter will be out on December, don't remember the exact date though.

Breh why not marry the three of them so that they can stay with you forever
And yes im into incest and lolis

At first i thought it's gonna be wholesome,but i feel something wrong with the tag,and over sexualized the loli

Contributor
fused the picture

ejHdvFO.png

I think the whole "oh wow let's flirt with daddy" thing js weird, but kids are weird. I heard they pull this shit all the time

Fed-Kun's army
What's wrong with me...
What's wrong with me...
I just had the thought that since Kaiser and his "daughters" are not blood related and how they love him so much, he can technically make babies with them, despite his morals clearly preventing that.
What's wrong with me...
What's wrong with me...

Dex-chan lover
ROFLing at the merchant who teased his daughter only to get bullied in return lmao

Me silently praying

(Don't do an Usagi Drop, Don't do an Usagi Drop, Don't do an Usagi Drop, Don't do an Usagi Drop, Don't do an Usagi Drop, Don't do an Usagi Drop, Don't do an Usagi Drop, Don't do an Usagi Drop, Don't do an Usagi Drop, Don't do an Usagi Drop, Don't do an Usagi Drop)
what is an usagi drop

Group Leader
Page 25, panel 2 contains the word “daugfather”.
what is an usagi drop
He basically means “don't let the girls end up romantically involved with their father”. As far as I'm concerned that was by far the least of Usagi Drop's problems, but that's completely neither here nor there.

Users who are viewing this thread