S Rank Boukensha de aru Ore no Musume-tachi wa Juudo no Father Con deshita - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Departure time.

Fed-Kun's army
I like how 2 of the girls are cute and good characters... Then there is meryl that is so annoying...

Staff
Super Moderator
It's chapter 6 and I have BIG expectations.
Yup, me too. So far it's been good and I hope it stays that way (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

i like this. this is a cute little story but i really dont like how it leaves the door open for incest/pseudoincest. like that shit its weird as fuck.

Dex-chan lover
Is this just going to be constant time skips every 5 chapters?

@kaitouk166 it’s somewhere to between “meh” and “bad”. I wouldn’t call it “really really bad” just because I’ve read MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH worse. This hasn’t reached the point where I want to burn myself alive, so that’s a plus. It just feels like... nothing. I don’t have any grasp of the plot or care for the characters (which is a problem 6 chapters in).

Dex-chan lover
I'd be very worried if the youngest sister went alone... but if the middle sister was going as well, things would work out somehow.

Dex-chan lover
Its cool that they wanted to give each of them different breast sizes (and not 3 tiddy monsters), I just think any other of the two would be better suited for the biggest breasts instead of the one seeking to be a warrior.

I busted up laughing when I saw him going to take a bath and those girl's eyes... those are not the eyes of maidens.. those are the eyes of beasts seeking their prey.....

Users who are viewing this thread