S Rank Boukensha de aru Ore no Musume-tachi wa Juudo no Father Con deshita - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - For the sake of the world, for the sake of the people.

From some random dude running up to him and saying that the fountain stopped working to some random asshat looking for trouble, they remind me of Oblivion NPCs.

Double-page supporter
@ultimateon Sometimes it boomerangs around - he looks like he's 45 when he's 22, but that also means that he might still look like he's 45 when he's 72.

Double-page supporter
I didn't like Meryl's design or personality/character from the beginning, and it hasn't gotten any better with the time skip. Don't even find her cute or anything, rather there just be the first two daughters without her lol

Fed-Kun's army
@goodhunter I'm ok with Meryl's design, but I can see where you're coming from. Compared to Anna and Elsa (I only just realized... Frozen...), Meryl's personality is rather one-dimensional and her character design is pretty bland. She reminds me of Miki from Idolmaster. Perma-smile and always bubbly, but at least Miki had other dimensions.
*Maybe it's just because I prefer the earnest/hardworking types rather than the lazy ones.

Sidenote, Kaiser went full Machio on the poor scrub on page 29.

Man why are they calling him "Daddy"? Make it short just call him "Dad"
Hearing the word Daddy feels weird

Dex-chan lover
Raise your hand if you're about that guy's age and look like an old man. (not me of course, but I know quite a few individuals in their early twenties that look super old)

Thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread