S Rank Boukensha de aru Ore no Musume-tachi wa Juudo no Father Con deshita

Dex-chan lover
His mentality is a bit fragile, but seems like a decent read so far! Any fixed schedule for this?

Chapter 1 feels like a copypasta of the ending scene of Fate/Zero with Kiritsugu and Shirou. I'm interested in seeing more though!

Wait in the title guy is S-rank and in the description he is A-rank, problem no ?
So he let the dragon flee maybe so he can destroy another town or country, cause we don't know if he goes back to sleep or if he's still in rampage

Emiya Kiritsugu is that you??? Haha jokes aside, I wonder about this opening chapter. On one hand it's quick and gets to the point. On the other it's so condensed we have no sense of faux Kiritsugu's character. Why does he care so much about the village etc. Oh well, if the main focus is on the daughters I suppose wasting more chapters on setup isn't needed.

Dex-chan lover
"To save someone means not to save someone else"

latest

Dex-chan lover
I bet the MC will discover that the dragon would have woke up anyway or was going to take that route no matter what and that killing the wyerns at saved the town from 100% destruction that would have killed the few survivors.
A protagonist that got hit hard by survivor guilt and paranoid thinking that he is the direct cause, maybe who gave him the mission was jelly and woke up the dragon.
Anyway, I've read enuogh stories to know when a MC is guilty of something or not.

Only thing I don't like is that a hentai I tripped on some years ago had a similar start, strong adventurer save a kid and becomes the father...then get NTR'ed when the girl have terrible taste for mens...she goes on to live as a slut nd leave her 2 kids to her "father"...girls repeat the cycle, guy got cuckold hard.
Sure, he just wanted to save the kid, but should have killed the guy that was a clear piece of shit at their first meeting...worked his ass off for a very bad family.
Hope I will be able to not think of it everytime I read this one.

They can't be normal for once, huh? They really have to push their fetishes in there as hard as they can, right?

This is so bad that the next guy who makes a normal Isekai with a normal MC, normal companions, with adults looking like adults, no slave lolis , no incest, etc. will probably soar to the top of popularity.

I know weebs are degenerates but damn, I figure even them have got to want something serious and normal once in a while, no?

All those fetish isekais should be hentai so the problem is fixed right then and there. Have the father-daughter lolicon incest mangas be its own thing, apart from the normal shit. Those who enjoy watching children getting fucked can do so on their own while the rest of us have an easier time finding something closer to normalcy.

Aggregator gang
Wow this is weird....
I just checked the web novel and it says that this series is unfinished and inactive more than half a year. Last updated chapter is on 2019/07/21.
How come a dead series able to make a manga out of it. I try to look if this series got a LN serialization but so far 0 result. Did I miss something?

Users who are viewing this thread