S-Rank Monster no Behemoth Dakedo, Neko to Machigawarete Erufu Musume no Kishi (Pet) Toshite Kurashitemasu - Ch. 61

Dex-chan lover
in their own world

GXxjYcj.png

U6Ex5Lk.png

Dex-chan lover
So its like the really bad série with People from arrow flash and other ? Like they choose People that dont realy care if they die because they wouldnt do breakthrought developement during their time ? (Sorry bad english)

Dex-chan lover
So its like the really bad série with People from arrow flash and other ? Like they choose People that dont realy care if they die because they wouldnt do breakthrought developement during their time ? (Sorry bad english)
No idea what series you mean, but no, it's people chosen because their actions have the least impact on the flow of time leading to the future, so it will cause the least amount of paradox, which negatively affects timelines' futures and is often thought to be a metaphysical reason for the collapse of space-time and thus, the destruction of the universe. So, yeah. Paradox bad.

I'm pretty sure if Present and Future beings are in 1 place didn't cause a paradox event to happen. Nothing else is going to trigger it to happen. That would've been the biggest chance of a paradox event happening. Also anyone from the past beating the future demon lord would change history its a catch 22. So might as well go with whoever could beat him the quickest.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, i was kinda hoping we'd get a reminder this chapter, but who was Rin?
UPD: I get the feeling it's Beelzebub (genetics check out), although i don't really feel like searching for her first appearance to confirm it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Bruh why was no one insulted when the party was told that they would never have any affect on the future. Like damn it sounds like it foreshadows everyone dying, but the art playes it like it's an off handed comment.

Users who are viewing this thread