S-Rank Monster no Behemoth Dakedo, Neko to Machigawarete Erufu Musume no Kishi (Pet) Toshite Kurashitemasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - A Knight's vow

Double-page supporter
Why dress her up as a prostitute? Sigh... that's messed up.

Supporter
How is it supposed to even be related to a cat if it can taste sweetness? That would imply it's omnivorous and further removed from cats than hyenas are.

Dex-chan lover
ah yeah build the wall around the village instead of around the entrance
makes sense

Dex-chan lover
Aww I thought the cat would me female too, that would have been more interesting

this chapter's depiction of a suffering kitten made me want to comfort the kitten

thankfully we have the elf to help out

This series in a nutshell
cleavage-kitty.jpg

Banned
Titties & Kitties.
So we can't expect much of the plot, but this manga will make up for it with many delightful pussy-shots... and also a hot elf.

Banned
The question all parents asked was asked by MC...how does she move around with those melons lol

Fed-Kun's army
Isekai/reincarnation of human into a monster - Check
Absorbing defeated enemies skills - Check
Most powerful/weakest (but in reality strongest) monster - Check
Gigantic dungeon - Check
1st person narration - Check

And we have a Bingo!
Additional tags include:
Nonsensical female adventurer clothes
Idiotic world design (why wall trapping people with monsters? Wouldn't you normally build a wall around dungeon, then city and then around it all another wall?)
Humongous Bazongas

im fine with the elf as a character but the fact that she's insatiable horny for this cat beast through out the series is really troubling me, even more than the guild guy. i mean shit will be boring if every character wasnt bat-shit insane but it doesnt change the fact the cringe dealing me psychic damage.

Users who are viewing this thread