S-Rank Monster no Behemoth Dakedo, Neko to Machigawarete Erufu Musume no Kishi (Pet) Toshite Kurashitemasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Elf Girl's Bigger Sec…

Dex-chan lover
it's a fantasy, different rules, it's not the real world people! Nothing wrong with half elf half behemoth babies!

Half Elf + Half Behemoth = ???

Behemoth Elf, possibly immortal due to long life span of already long Elf an Behemoth.

The ability to have immense magic capabilities due to Mana pool of Elf + Behemoth's magic learning.

Double-page supporter
So she's crazy to have sex with a cat rather than a noble showoff huh? Maybe author should've just gone and made it a hentai instead.

Fed-Kun's army
Went from oh this is cute with a slice of fanservice into full blown hentai material

Aggregator gang
For all those hoping for adult content, do keep in mind a cat's um...organ has spikes. I wouldn't recommend it even if you're brave enough.

Double-page supporter
I'm glad she's on board with crossbreeding. Now we just sit back and wait.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, that "Lady" has some horse-equipment down there mhm? xD

Bestiality incoming tho...

@AbuHajaar @monkey123 looking at his movie history that could have been a character he got himself into playing. either him or Stalone (I think). they were competing for roles and trying to get eachother into shitty ones after all.

Users who are viewing this thread