S-Rank Monster no Behemoth Dakedo, Neko to Machigawarete Erufu Musume no Kishi (Pet) Toshite Kurashitemasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Fed-Kun's army
that crossbreeding gonna come handy now, all tama needs now is human transformation skill that will turn him into a humanoid hybrid.

Aggregator gang
Yup, wear your shoes/boots before anything else, because it's manga logic!

Dex-chan lover
The first thing I thought when I saw Ana.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VIiDLaENFqc

XL

Dex-chan lover
So wen dey gunna phuk? She just shows her ass to the cat like it's no big deal.

@Kllick that's as pure as it gets. Really, I'm just tired of human x human action when it comes to fantasy. I wish the dragons would stay dragons or mythical beasts wouldn't suddenly become lolis or bishie yaoi bait. Just a simple dream...

Well that is....interesting, yet not unexpected seeing how she normally acts around him.
I'm conflicted in liking this manga, and being.....uncomfortable with it..?
I believe that word works for how I feel about it.
I'll keep reading, but hopefully he gets a human form of something.
It would put some people at ease.
Nothing wrong with cross-species love and all, but thinking about it is still a bit hard to do.

Dex-chan lover
nah you dont need to force yourself to get comfortable with it, bestiality is sick, no need to get reprogrammed. It's a JP manga anyway they're not gonna actually do anything, at most he'll turn human first.

Dex-chan lover
White elves fuck cats.
It's not unheard of in some settings for the occasional dark elf to fuck spiders. The gigantic spiders you kill as an adventurer because you are the savior of the world.

So here's the most appropriate joke I could make here in this time and place (considering that the internet does not lack for less appropriate material)
61V0WhJWWjL._SL1001_.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread