S-Rank Monster no Behemoth Dakedo, Neko to Machigawarete Erufu Musume no Kishi (Pet) Toshite Kurashitemasu - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
A passive skill is not so passive if you need to activate it

The woman should have been naked but I understand why the artists didn’t.

Aggregator gang
I feel like this demand would normally be given more context, rather than the first she says on the matter being "Come on, make me pregnant!" as if it should be the most obvious thing in the world. Is it standard practice for dragon slayers to fuck said dragons after they create a new body or some shit? And if she has the power to shapeshift, why turn into a human and not an elemental tail or other similar animal?

...I guess the answer to the second one is pretty obvious.

Dex-chan lover
That <Cross Breeding> skill made me think that there's likely for Tama to have children from another species. It's...a bit concerning tho.

Dex-chan lover
@breizh It's a toggle I guess? Still more or less passive, but you choose when to have it and not. There's often a trade off to leaving them on and all, so you need to decide whether it's the right time for it or not. One I recall in a game I played is a flat damage reduction (if the incoming damage is normally 80, the skill would lower it by like 6 or whatever so you only take 74), but it lowered your energy cap while active or something like that. Meaning you'd be able to use less skills at a time or have to manage your energy more carefully with it active. If you aren't the one taking damage anyway, you'd want to toggle it off.

Fed-Kun's army
All we need right now is how he could turn into a human, at least that would make it easier for them to do the tralala

Double-page supporter
I really like how the artist can capture a cat posture perfectly. It is so realistic. Remind me of my cat while play-hunting/fighting

@breizh Exactly, that was my gripe for this chapter. Should've been defensive skill or something like that.

@Glomoro That still count as an active skill since you have to toggle it and has an upkeep. Passive skill usually costs nothing but has weak effect, or chance effect (for example, 50% chance to stun enemy if you use basic attack or active skill).

Aggregator gang
i seriously was expecting dragon thot to jumpscare them through the window in that last panel

VIP
When this got animated the earth dragon incarnate shall be running like Mitis from Cautious Hero

Users who are viewing this thread