S-Rank Monster no Behemoth Dakedo, Neko to Machigawarete Erufu Musume no Kishi (Pet) Toshite Kurashitemasu - Vol. 5 Ch. 27 - Incident on The Way

Well, just yesterday I came to check how long it had been since no chapter came out, anyway, thanks for picking it up

Fed-Kun's army
This pacing and paneling is god awful, I have no idea what the fuck is going on this chapter. I think we flashback and flashforward 2 times each, or at least that's what I felt like.

Translation also feels jilted.

Dex-chan lover
It's a little rough, but I am glad to see an update again. Thanks!

Dex-chan lover
Tama lying down on those pair of titties like he owns it.

Dex-chan lover
Didn't read yet, but man, thank you for the cover.
Earth Dragon is my endgame

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter, translation need some work but you gonna get there with time

Contributor
Hey, Star Wars called, they want their Dewbacks back.

9rIs0FV.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Man, these people have no idea.... Engaging combat with an Earth Dragon and an S Rank Behemoth... It's guaranteed for them to lose. Also, idk if it's just how they drew him or if it was done deliberately like that. I feel like that merchant guy is sketchy as fuck. That fiance he's talking about, is definitely young. So, to me it seems that he is either a huge pedo or his "fiance" has been dead for a long time. Granted I hope he is as genuine as he seems, but it doesn't feel that way --- with how they drew him at least.

Dex-chan lover
The translation is a bit rough, but it's understandable! Thanks for picking this series up! :)

Users who are viewing this thread