S-Rank Monster no Behemoth Dakedo, Neko to Machigawarete Erufu Musume no Kishi (Pet) Toshite Kurashitemasu - Vol. 5 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
Is the labyrinth a isekai'd person... you just cant be sure these days anymore..

Thanks for the translation, looking a LOT better than Ch 27. Much appreciated and good work.

Double-page supporter
so the mc possibly got renincarnated like the fairies and monsters by a glitch in the system

Dex-chan lover
Stella still best girl.
Vulcan second best girl.
Now, with a pixy and dryad, not even sure if main elf is even still in the running.

To the people asking whether the dungeon is a person or if the fairy or dryad are reincarnaters; the answer is probably no. More than likely it will be along the lines that the dungeon once existed in the past and has recreated after some sort of hibernation period.

Dex-chan lover
So... Even dungeon Labyrinth can be reincarnated.
Huh... Neat.

Dex-chan lover
Stella was clearly a lesser dragon with that disinterest in gold. Proper dragons love to hoard gold, shiny gems, and other precious items.

@MCX01 I got an awesome Idea for the next great manga.

"I was a human but died clearing a dungeon, but now I was reincarnated as the same dungeon I cleared!?! Trapping all the girls I want!!!"

Supporter
extremely smug kitten, also the pixie has huge milkers and the dryad is flat. unusual.

Double-page supporter
Flat Dryad and Pixie in harem,heck yeah and also no nut november begins

Dex-chan lover
At least the dryad is not completely flat. I still prefer the dryads of Re:Monster and MGQ though.

Double-page supporter
I guess some of you haven't noticed, but he already had the storage skill. How do you think a dead dragon appeared in town just when needed?

Users who are viewing this thread