S-Rank Monster no Behemoth Dakedo, Neko to Machigawarete Erufu Musume no Kishi (Pet) Toshite Kurashitemasu - Vol. 6 Ch. 31

Enx

Thank you for this chapter!
Translation feels a little off though.

Dex-chan lover
81008282.jpg

Double-page supporter
So they were first of all scared that dryad and fairy might get kidnapped because they are rare and now they are like "ho ho ho, go to shop in the city, is okay!"

Fed-Kun's army
Well, that was a death flag for them to be left out like that, although maybe the author would give them plot armor

Supporter
bro i guarantee your wife has forgotten about you after getting dicked down by the Earl. I watched 7 samurai I know how this goes down.

"You're not coming with us?"
"No. We need to stay here to further the plot."

Aggregator gang
Well, the flags are loud and, Mr Author. We can expect pixie and dryad to be kidnapped by Reis's goons while the ladies & Tama are fighting the Boss.

I think the only part we're not clear on is the reason. Kind of hinting at the fact Reis's lady is dead or near dead and he needs special ingredients for some kind of powerful spell.
Where does the Earl fit in to things? Can he cast the spell? Or maybe he abducted Reis's lady and it's a case of selling her back to Reis with those things as the price.

Guess we'll find out soon.

Dex-chan lover
Tama's standards for someone being a good guy, not looking at his master with lust-filled eyes. Darn, I'll never be able to befriend Tama. :(

The flags are freaking huge in this chapter.......this is so god damn obvios forced drama........

reu

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit, the a hero's armor might be the first in this series that isn't retarded.
If you're consistently fighting enimies that are taller than you(e.i. monsters) then you just need to protect your head, shoulders and upper chest. That way he maintains all of his range of motion and the armor can be a inch thick without becoming articulated coffin.
Though this setting works on stats so it doesn't really matter.

reu

Dex-chan lover
@Daiankokuten this is a series about an elf that's thirsty for barbed feline dick... Why would you expect solid writing?

Users who are viewing this thread