S-Rank Monster no Behemoth Dakedo, Neko to Machigawarete Erufu Musume no Kishi (Pet) Toshite Kurashitemasu - Vol. 6 Ch. 34

Double-page supporter
Tama may be forced to transform again during this time. Either way, Reis is an absolute retard. Just fucking kill the Earl, why drag the fucking entire city full of innocents in it? I never understood such plot points, like why do all these fucks who have grudges against just one specific person always pull some shit that will kill cities of innocent people? With this kind of power, it should have been easy enough to at least just directly rampage into the Earl's place and kill him if he focused there. It's just shitty plot devices.

@goodhunter Probably because the town knows about it too but doesn't do anything about it. The man lost everything he cared about why would he care about anyone else. Some people lose to despair and do nothing, some are like him and some a people are able to plan a grand revenge with minimal collateral.

Fed-Kun's army
they should have left him to his fucking job that earl do indeed need to die but ofcourse now with mc's group meddling walk away unscathed.

this is one of those moments where the baddie is just retarded...

"lets summon a mass of skellies that don't require bones in the center of the city in order to kill the earl who is safe inside his mansion!!!"

or you could summon a few on the outskirts of the city (guards and adventurer distraction) and then summon the rest of them inside the damn mansion x.x seriously, if he did that and said "I'll give you back your friends once the earl is dead" they probably would have just said "need help?"

Fed-Kun's army
Why did it say ice dragon? I thought Stella was an earth dragon

Users who are viewing this thread